Sometimes you are not able to search HelloJack! in the App Store. This may because HelloJack! is only available in Hong Kong. If you want to change your App Store country to access HelloJack!, you may find the instructions here:
For switching App Store country,
- Go to iTunes/App Store settings (sign in with Apple ID if needed).
- Tap Country/Region.
- Select a country you want to change App Store location to.
- Add a valid zip code and credit card or choose None.
That’s how to switch your App Store to another region. For a detailed walkthrough on changing your App Store country, we suggest you check out Apple’s official guide.
For switching Google Play Market country,
- You may need a VPN service first. Just download the standalone version without Google services. Check out our Android manual if you have any questions regarding the installation or settings.
- Go to http://payments.google.com/
- Proceed to Settings – Country.
- Click the Create new profile label and enter the required information. This should include a billing address and a payment card.
- Set the new profile as the Default country profile in the top left of your Payments page.
- Launch KeepSolid VPN Unlimited and select a server in that country.
- Go to your Google Play Store and choose Account in the menu to the left.
- Scroll down and tap Country and profiles.
- Select the profile that you’ve just created and restart Google Play Market.
That’s it! You’ve successfully switched Play store country and should now see HelloJack! even without VPN.
When you’ve completed the process, you’re all set to download and enjoy HelloJack!.